earbuds?Accessories

Last Updated:

1. thefanmyj

thefanmyj Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hi, folks. Just wondering what earbuds people are using with the phone? I was using a pair of Sennheiser mm50 ip, which sounded good, and the mic worked. However, they crapped out on me last night (second pair in a year!). So now I'm on the hunt for a replacement pair. I like the in-ear buds, and I'd like a mic. Remote control on the cord would be a bonus. Any recommendations?

Advertisement
  2. Got Droid

Got Droid Active Member

I picked up a pair of Sennheiser MM200 bluetooth earbuds from ebay. They have a mic and sound excellent. :cool:

3. thefanmyj

thefanmyj Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Ooh! Those look great! My only concern is that 2 pairs of Sennheisers have died on me this year. But I like the functionality and look of the 200s.

4. Sek0n

Sek0n Well-Known Member

Those MM200's look nice.. Will have top look into them as well. :)

Currently using the M11+ from MeElectrons atm. Used a pair of their M9P's on my old phone and they worked great. :)

5. herbivore

herbivore Well-Known Member

I am a real big fan of :

v moda

Has mic, button, awesome sound and style

edit: plus the kevlar braided cable is real durable.

6. bbuck002

bbuck002 Well-Known Member

i'm using the skull candy fmj black headphones... sound really good, 11mm drivers, and the mic works well, and they were only 75 bucks

7. e5116

e5116 Well-Known Member

Geez, you guys have some really fancy earbuds. Personally, I'm not willing to shell out $200 for bluetooth earbuds and instead use a wired headset designed for a blackberry with a mute button that cost me a whopping 10 cents plus $2.95 shipping from amazon. I did the same thing to get a couple extra chargers for $2 a pop. If we're talking simply earbuds and not having a mic for calling capabilities, I picked up the JBuds Hi-Fi Noise-Reducing Ear Buds for $10. Maybe I'm a lot cheaper than everybody else or not as attune to sound quality, but I've never had issues with cheap OEM stuff like chargers and headsets in the past. And if they break, I'm out $5 and it's not the end of the world; I can easily replace it. If my $200 headset breaks, I'd be pissed. But to each his own...

8. Nolesfan

Nolesfan Well-Known Member

Plantronics Backbeat 903's bluetooth. Got them from Walmart for a hair under $50, figured they would be easy to return if they died or sucked. They sound and work great so far (only had them for a week).

9. Grad

Grad Well-Known Member

Apple iPod earphones. Sacrilege, I know. :D

10. kennyyu

kennyyu Well-Known Member

+1 on the VModa

11. Lostman223

Lostman223 New Member

Their support is crap though. Had a pair of the expensive buds from them that crapped out right after the short warranty period. They just offered to sell me a new pair at a slight discount.

12. hector361

hector361 Member

I got tired of the earbuds wires getting caught on everything so I went with wireless earbuds. Sony makes some nice ones and they come with a bluetooth adapter if you don't have one on your phone. It's pretty easy to link up to your phone. here's a tutorial How to Make Wireless Earbuds

13. andrewscott

andrewscott New Member

Hey..

I personally like Klipsch Image S4 Earphones because of its different shape,technology,better sound quality and cheap rates.
    It has good user-comfort level.
    They are also durable and incredible as well.