Early Upgrade Problem.. Help PleaseGeneral

Last Updated:

1. melojames25

melojames25 Member This Topic's Starter

Mar 17, 2010
    Hey guys i emailed verizon yesterday morning requesting having my annual upgrade date moved from june 20 2010 to April 29 2010. And to my surprise after being denied 3 days ago they actually gave me the green light yesterday. I called verizon today at about 6 and they said there hasnt been any change made and im still on ly able to earl upgrade in June. Is this because it takes 24 hours to update in there systems, or will the change com into effect on the 29 when the Incredible releases any help would appreciated. Heres the email i got this morning

Good Morning Mr. XXX,

Thank you for choosing Verizon Wireless through our website. My name is Regina; I appreciate your interest in our new the new Droid Incredible with Google: You want a phone with attitude. Super sleek on the outside, 8-megapixel camera on the inside, you look marvelous. With it's sports-car-inspired body design and 3.7" HD screen, the Droid Incredible is always dressed to impress. I am glad that you continue to give us the opportunity to be your wireless service provider. I am happy to assist you regarding your upgrade eligibility.

Mr. XXX, our Annual Upgrade Program is only available to existing customers. You also have to meet the following requirements in order to participate in this program:

2. ORD84

ORD84 Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2010
    Just call up by phone...I did my contract isn't up till Jan 2011 but they let me do an early upgrade anyways...alot easier than sending any email....

and it was instant not delayed in the system, I called on the 18th and I could've done the upgrade that night if I had wanted to...

edit: I ended up falling asleep and doing my upgrade at 0532 on the 19th : )
  3. WizeGuyDezignz

WizeGuyDezignz Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2010
    My annual (not NE2) upgrade wasn't until July 5. I emailed Verizon yesterday and got an email back today saying they pushed my upgrade up to today. I ordered the phone online tonight for $199. So they definitely can do it since they did it for me!