earphone jack volume too lowSupport

Last Updated:

1. thaiboxer04

thaiboxer04 New Member This Topic's Starter

Hi everyone. I was just curious if anyone else has noticed that the earphone audio is very low. I am very impressed with the speakerphone for music so I assumed that headphones would sound great also. My TP2 had an audio boster that worked very well but I cant find an app to do the same on the EVO. I downloaded a player with an EQ built in and the quality sounded great but did nothing for the low volume. Has anyone else dealt with this issue? I appreciate any help, thanks.

Advertisement
  2. sitlet

sitlet Banned

Mine is pretty good. It gets fairly loud, not loud enough to blow my ears, but loud enough to hear in a noisy environment. If you are not happy with it, take it to a sprint store and test out one of their evo's, and compare the volume.

3. cmanbrazil

cmanbrazil Well-Known Member

maybe the plug is not pushed in all of the way. I had this problem because the fit was tight. It really is pretty loud

4. thaiboxer04

thaiboxer04 New Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks for all the suggestions. I originally thought the jack wasnt pushed in all the way so i forced pretty hard and it wouldnt budge anymore. I think i will go compare with one at the sprint store and see if it is just my unit. I knew it shouldnt be blaring loud but mine is defenitely quiet enough that i was shocked that there werent multiple threads everywhere about it so chances are its a problem with my particular unit i guess. Thanks again for the quick responses everyone :)

zardoz likes this.