Earphones - Unbalanced soundSupport

Last Updated:

1. Støchkel

Støchkel New Member

i have bought a HTC one X, and i am currently using spotify premium as my music program...

i just have the problem that when i hear music on my phone the sound from the left speaker is louder than the right... and it is even worse when i turn on Beats Audio

i am using a Skull Candy 50/50 earphone, which work perfectly when i plug it into my computer

anyone have an idea what could cause this problem?

could it be Skull Candy and HTC that doesnt work well together?

2. lynnwilliam

lynnwilliam Well-Known Member

Factory Reset the HTC One X.
  3. thicks56

thicks56 Well-Known Member

mines not quite as bad as your problem but i have notice that with beats audio on most of the base seems to come through the left earphone.

I cant notice the difference when I have both earphones in together but if i'm only wearing on it has to be the left one :)

Also a factory reset hasnt solved it as my phone recently went in for repair and the sound is exactly the same now as it was before it went away
  4. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate! Moderator

A factory reset might be the answer, but probably best to rule other things out first.

Are they inserted properly? Seems like a silly thing to say, but my Phillips needed pushed in a little extra to work properly, otherwise I'd experience the same symptoms as you. I'm assuming other headphones work ok?
  5. GuitarG20

GuitarG20 Clueless Senior Member Contributor

Also, this probably isn't the case, but ruling out all possibilities... Are you listening to music that is balanced between the sides? (some music plays some stuff through the left and right sides different)
  6. stoechkel

stoechkel New Member

anyone know if there is a sound enhancer which can balance the sound?