Earpiece Speaker Buzz on High/1 down from high.

Last Updated:

1. Hrshycro

Hrshycro Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

My speaker buzzes all the time on my phone (not the speaker phone - it works fine). It's not a network buzz, it's a vibration buzz of the metal or speaker. The center camera is also off-center a little bit, which makes me think something up there is off-center, misglued or loose.

We have two other evos and neither of them buzz on the same call. I called the Sprint Nav Voice Address thing from all 3 phones since that would be the exact same voice and words every time. Only mine buzzes. The other two don't have the camera problem either.

Ordered them from sprint.com; should I call up and get them to send me a new one and swap this one out?

Advertisement
  2. J03

J03 Well-Known Member

I would get it swapped eventually. I have the same speaker buzz on the highest setting but not one sown. I dont have any screen or battery issues so i am just going to deal with it for now.

3. paulrybicki83

paulrybicki83 Active Member

i have the same issue with mine. The speaker buzzes all the time on the highest and second highest setting. I just looked at the camera and it does look like its off center. Been to best buy where i got the phone to exchange it but they dont have any evos in stock and just keep having me call the store.

4. Hrshycro

Hrshycro Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hmm, sounds like perhaps the upper components can get in there a little off and that might be whats doing it.