Earpiece speaker rattlingSupport

Last Updated:

1. dyh

dyh Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I got my phone today, but I'm having an issue with the earpiece speaker rattling. It makes a high pitched buzzing sound basically. Does anyone else have this problem? If I press on the grill covering the speaker it seems to go away. I'm planning on taking it to a Sprint store to compare.

Let me know if you have any thoughts, thanks.

Advertisement
  2. BigCiX

BigCiX Well-Known Member

Welcome to the Galaxy S phone. Seems like an issue throughout all of these phones.

3. gme109

gme109 Well-Known Member

I'm not having that issue at all. Take your phone back and exchange it for another one.

dyh likes this.
  4. dyh

Thanks, I'll take it to a Sprint store tomorrow to compare it to another one.

5. KoukiFC3S

KoukiFC3S Well-Known Member

Mine did that. Exchanged it today and it's fixed.

dyh likes this.
  6. dyh

I got it from Wirefly. I hope it's painless to exchange. In fact, I'm hoping they'll let me keep this one till the new one gets here.

Actually, ugh " Once we receive your original phone and verify it is in its original, new condition, we will process and ship your replacement phone immediately."

7. SntaCruz83

SntaCruz83 Well-Known Member

What a crappy policy. They should send you the replacement immediately and if they don't get your phone within a certain time period, charge you for the new device.

8. dyh

I agree, since I'm paying $240 for a product that I intend to have working as it should.

If I'm not happy with my experience I'll either never buy from Wirefly again, or return it and get it elsewhere.

9. dyh

Here's an update for anyone in a similar situation. I called Sprint retentions and they gave me a free month of service. They told me on the 31st day of service I can take the device into a Sprint store and they will fix the problem there. Since the phone works well otherwise I'll just do that.