• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
That is the problem that i have been getting, i guess i could take it in and get a replacement one because mine is one of the very first ones made (39/09). Think that would be a good idea just to get a new one?

I listen a lot of music on my droid(7-8 hours) and this issue was getting annoying, beside I was having issues with a lose jack and crakling noise while using the headphones. But I'm not sure if this is a software issue or hardware, you can go to a verizon store and might help you out.

Upvote 0
Ok I miss understod that, :rolleyes: I tought you just want to get a new one for the hell of it instead of the earpiece problem. I will recomend you to go and get a new because in experience the problem only got worse after a few weeks and as far as I know there is now way to tell if is just a software issue or the phone it self.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones