Easecase A1Accessories

Last Updated:

1. Kharkass

Kharkass Member This Topic's Starter

After 4 weeks of waiting, my cover Eeasecase A1 has finally arrived in France from China.
    Quick reminder for those who do not know: Easecase is a Chinese manufacturer that creates custom covers for mobile phones, pda etc.. you can customize everything: grain leather, the color inside and out, engraving, closing ...
    First impression:
    Amazed by the quality of the packaging and cover ... it smells leather
    The size is perfect for the DHD, it slips perfectly, neither too much nor too little.
    The double magnet closure fulfills its role without being too hard to take off.
    In terms of the protective cover is soft to touch but very rigid in its structure, I easily imagine it falling without the phone taking any damage.

The only problem is when I wanted to enter the phone with my barely there Case-Mate ... I have entered into force and needed 15 minutes to remove it ...
    But I think after a good session of relaxation it should pass, next time I'll add 2mm to the cover (they do it without problem).
    Paid 28 € incuding shipping ... I think they have slightly raised prices since.

EASECASE items - Get great deals on Desire HD, HTC 7 Trophy items on eBay Stores!

Some pictures:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I recommand it...

Advertisement