Easiest Way to Sync Music to Android Device Using Media Monkey

1. tychadwell

tychadwell Member

Advertisement
    Khorgan, GregWoods, EasyEEE and 3 others like this.
  2. EasyEEE

EasyEEE Well-Known Member

Now, what if I have another device, like 3 iPods and a Creative Zen Vision:M 30GB? :D
  3. RichSz

RichSz Not Entitled VIP Member

MediaMonkey is a great program! Thanks for sharing the procedure.

I don't understand what the advantage of following the sync procedure is relative to just mounting the phone as a USB drive and dragging your music to where ever you wish. I think I'm missing an important point.
  4. Storm613

Storm613 Well-Known Member

I think Salling Media Sync is the easiest way... but whatever floats your boat.
  5. Khorgan

Khorgan New Member

Excelent and perfect explanation. Thanks for your report man. I really appreciate it.
    Khorgan
  6. jnkond

jnkond New Member

Hi - I have a new Droid 3 and have been trying to get my music onto it in a stable way with no success. Get the music there and then it just starts to disappear and I get files in lost.dir. Latest try was just to copy to mounted sd card - do you think using this monkey program would help? I have tried doubletwist and isyncr too.
  7. ArgoDave

ArgoDave New Member

I do that too since I've spent much time in the past organizing my music into Folders that I prefer to stay intact as my Playlists. Unless every single song is fully tagged correctly many Apps just mess them all up. iTunes was bad for that.