1. In regards to recently combined carrier specific root forums, if your device forum was affected, please see this poll/thread!

Easily sync your documents with Box.netTips

1. A.Nonymous

A.Nonymous Well-Known Member

As you all know just by signing up for Box.net from the Touchpad app, you get 50 GB of storage. Now, if you're like me you're already using Dropbox, Sugarsync, Google Docs, etc..... and you're wondering what the point is of another cloud service, but you're also impressed by that much space.

It turns out that box.net has a similar feature to Dropbox and Sugarsync. Basically, you can map a network drive and have that network drive point to your box.net account. You can drop all your files there. I just created that drive on my computer and I'm using SyncToy to sync all my Dropbox files and my Sugarsync files all in one place. Takes up about 10 GB of space, but I've got 50 GB available on Box. Being able to map my box account as a network drive is huge for me. Just a tip if it's any use to anyone. You can upload files just by dropping them on the drive the same way you would with Dropbox.

[URL="http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/...wesome Box.Net Directly from Windows Explorer[/url]

Advertisement
    colchiro likes this.
  2. matuki

matuki New Member

3. techgui

techgui Member

I just went there, it's 5g not 50g.