Easy Battery Saver Wireless sleep mode help!Support

1. Kataklysmyk

Kataklysmyk New Member

Hi everyone, having an bit of a problem. My Easy Battery Saver App is fantastic however my wireless keeps shutting off when my phone is not in use which I feel is due to a setting on Easy Battery Saver.

I currently use Intelligent Power Saving Mode, is there a way that I can change a feature to disable this wireless sleep mode or will I have to use Advanced Customized Mode to create a completely new regime.
    I really like the settings I have now minus this annoying wireless sleep mode!

I don't really know what to change on the Advanced Customized Mode to create a good set-up, could anyone help me out or create a decent regime for me minus the sleep mode function. There are so many options, battery threshold, traffic etc I have no clue what to do! Not very good with these kind of things so I would be very greatful if someone could help me out!

Thank you very much :)

Advertisement
    :
  2. ZeroOne

ZeroOne Guest

i do not use battery saver apps they usually drop data when your phone's
    screen is off, i use a IM and want my emails and everything asap.
  3. Russell Ng

Russell Ng Well-Known Member

Tried Juice Defender and it had the same issues. Now I set a toggle for off and on data on my homescreen. Controlling it that way have less problems for me.

Cheers