easy to get?

1. How easy do you think it will be to get the X? I think Motorola is going to see HTC's flaw and have much more in stock on release day. Anyone else feel this way? I mean I am pretty sure the original droid did not sell out so maybe that is a good sign.

Advertisement
  2. 10splaya22

10splaya22 Well-Known Member

Well the only reason HTC has limited availability is due to the screen shortage. So unless something else comes up I don't think there should be any issues with the X
  3. Yeah but lets just hope Motorola does not have any of these problems. I think they would easily out sell the incredible as long as they do not have any shortages
  4. sean76

sean76 Well-Known Member

Most likely there will be plenty of MOTO X's when its released. MOTO is a much bigger company then HTC.
  5. That's what I figured that the availability would be much more then with HTC
  6. Wolfedude88

Wolfedude88 Well-Known Member

I don't really care if it outsells the Incredible, I just want the phone. I do want it to do well, just for Motorola to keep pushing updates to the phone.

I don't think they will have as many issues, since the screen they are using is not the same as the Incredible so it shouldn't be sold out. Well it might, but not like the Incredible.
  7. Yeah well maybe the issue with the shortage of incredible screen caused motorola to change screens to avoid the same problems.
  8. Wolfedude88

Wolfedude88 Well-Known Member

That or maybe it would be more expensive to for this screen, or maybe they didn't want the issue with being out in the sun. I for one think that is over blown, I have trouble with most phones out in the sun.