Easy way to group songs in Music program?

Last Updated:

1. aprillh

aprillh Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hi all, I am new to the Droid OS - just got my Incredible last week. I've been playing around with it and got some of my songs on the micro SD card. I would like to select a bunch of them and move them to a playlist. Other than manually selecting them one at a time, is there a faster way to group select them and move them to a playlist?

Advertisement
  2. Teegunn

Teegunn Well-Known Member

I second this question. I have my playlists setup on my PC on WMP and also in separate folders. I tried syncing the playlists, but the Inc music player doesn't transfer them as playlists but in a jumbled mess. Is there a way to sync actua playlists?

3. Teegunn

Teegunn Well-Known Member

Thanks, but what we are asking is how to sync our existing playlists already on our PC to our android device. In researching it seems there really isn't an app that makes this feasible.

4. aprillh

The nice thing about Droid OS is that it is pretty intuitive. But my original question was how to select *multiple* songs and move them into a playlist. I'm sure there is an easy way to do it...

5. aprillh

Resurrecting this old thread to say I found a way to move multiple songs to a playlist! When viewing the playlist, hit menu > add songs. On the bottom button scroll bar select the music symbol and there you have it. All of your songs with an option to select as many as you want!

This may have been updated with Froyo because I do not remember this being an option when I posted this originally.

6. dbalch

dbalch Well-Known Member

I manage my playlists in iTunes on my desktop. It let's you select songs from your music library and just drag them over to the playlist. Works great.

Then I used Doubletwist's desktop software to import them into my phone. It's a very slow and clunky program, but it works.