• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Easy way to group songs in Music program?

aprillh

May 2, 2010
Hi all, I am new to the Droid OS - just got my Incredible last week. I've been playing around with it and got some of my songs on the micro SD card. I would like to select a bunch of them and move them to a playlist. Other than manually selecting them one at a time, is there a faster way to group select them and move them to a playlist?

Resurrecting this old thread to say I found a way to move multiple songs to a playlist! When viewing the playlist, hit menu > add songs. On the bottom button scroll bar select the music symbol and there you have it. All of your songs with an option to select as many as you want!

This may have been updated with Froyo because I do not remember this being an option when I posted this originally.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones