• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root easy way to upload boot animations

munsterrr

Nov 19, 2009
So i was looking around at other boot aanimation forums and stumbled across one over at android forums about a super easy way to get boot animations loaded....I was shocked when i decided to be the test puppet myself and it worked.

1. Download PutYourBootHERE.zip from PutYourBootHERE.zip ? RGhost ? file sharing

2. Unzip the folder to what ever directory you want "c:\PutYourBootHERE". It should contain an adb.exe, AdbWinApi.dll, and a RunME file.

3. Place what ever bootanimation.zip in the same folder that you just unzipped.

4. Click on RunMe.

5. It will give you some "press Y to continue at your own risk or N for No" prompt. press Y and hit enter.

6. You will see now that you have options to reboot, reboot in recovery, copy boot to phone, and exit. Choose option 3-copy boot to phone

7. Your going to go through checklist to make sure your phone is plugged in, in debug, you put bootanimation.zip in the folder, and you have a copy. Press any key to continue.

8. It will ask you if you want to reboot your phone after the process is complete. I do just to make sure everything copied properly.

CROSS YOUR FINGERS AND PREY SHE WORKED.

Good luck to everyone

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones