Ebay accessories...

Last Updated:

1. speedfreak32

speedfreak32 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Has anyone ordered any accessories from ebay?
    There are a few I am looking at but wonder about the quality.

Post a short review if you have ordered and received them...

Advertisement
  2. chicknlil

chicknlil Well-Known Member

I picked up a Samsung branded car charger. Haven't tried it yet beyond to make sure it 'fit', but the price was decent and it was a quick ship.

Also picked up a screen protector that looked awful once applied. I yanked it off and I'm not even bothering try to get any sort of refund from the seller.

3. walkerakl

walkerakl Active Member

Bought a black gel skin case from mrhitonline. Claims to be the best gel skin ever or your money back. it gets the job done, but it gets really dusty.

Also got the "gadget guard" full body protector. that thing is great. easy to apply, very little orange peel effect. better than zagg or invisible shield in my opinion. Made a deal for $12 with free shipping.

4. myrv

myrv Well-Known Member

I am thinking about returning my body glove to the AT&T store because it is too slippery for my tastes, though it is a great case otherwise. Can you PM me a link to the case you bought walkerakl? Also, is the case you bought tacky? I want something that really sticks to my hand as I can be butterfingers sometimes.

5. dragonfire6

dragonfire6 Member

I bought a 5-in-1 accessory kit (car charger, home charger & 3 usb cables) from China for $9...

The cables are shorter than what comes in the box with the cap.
    My girlfriend has a case on hers and I had to pull off the plastic surround from one of the cables because it is more boxy [ ] than slender [], but it works.

I bought it because I mainly wanted the extra cables to leave connected to the pc, room and my car (HU has usb) and my girl needed a car charger. For $9 shipped, I got everything I needed and only took 8 days from china.

Also ordered a $1 shipped 3.5mm to a/v cable for my car. Haven't gotte it yet but will post up when it gets here :D

6. sremick

sremick Well-Known Member

I ordered some micro-USB wall charger from eBay. It wasn't specifically advertised for the Captivate but it works fine.

7. iMouseOne

iMouseOne Active Member

I've bought an extra micro usb cable and a car charger. Just make sure they are oem samsung or at least have the "thin" connector so it fits snug from the picture they show. No picture, no buy! Both fit and work perfectly.

8. speedfreak32

speedfreak32 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I have been looking at the batteries and charger. I have bought li-ion batteries from hong kong before and have had good luck. They were used in flashlights (a whole other hobby of mine) I am a little apprehensive about sticking one in my phone.

9. narcoden

narcoden Member

10. Citznfish

Citznfish Active Member

11. Max Tempest

Max Tempest Well-Known Member

12. Terrigno

Terrigno Well-Known Member

I always buy acessories off of ebay. I just got a wallcharger for an external battery with 2 batteries for $15. No problems. Had them also with my blackberrys and never had a problem!