I stuck an item on eBay this morning, the start price was

Advertisement
    :
  2. unnamedny

unnamedny Well-Known Member

El Presidente likes this.
  3. DonB

DonB ♡ Spidey Sense !! ♡ ™ Moderator

You should be able to edit the listing as long as it is within the 48 hour period of the end listing time. At least here in the USA it is like that. I would not end the auction unless he sent you payment, if he sends payment from PayPal then you can end your listing early with no issues, again as long as it is within the 48 HR period of end ;)
  4. pastafarian

pastafarian Pâtes avec votre foie Moderator

I've sold hundreds of things on Ebay and never had this occur. I've had people contact me with lower starting bids, but I said no thank you. I've never used buy it now.
  5. AntimonyER

AntimonyER AF Addict VIP Member

Yeah I always stick mine on for 0.01 with no reserve and let it go. I didn't know you could edit listings.
  6. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate! Moderator

Thanks, I've messaged him to ask if he'll increase his bid to the price we've discussed.
  7. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate! Moderator

Well it turns out you can change the invoice amount after selling the item. It's sold and the money is pending in my PayPal account. Thanks for the input folks :)
  8. unnamedny

unnamedny Well-Known Member

dont ship your item until payment is cleared.
  9. OrlandoFL

OrlandoFL Active Member

Yes he will only be required to pay $90 euro. The worst part is once some one bids on an item then the item can only be bid on & no one can buy it now.

A lot of people make the mistake of thinking I can start the bid at 99c & my buy it now what I want for it. That is not the case. Once some one bids 99c they can ride the auction out until it closes & get the item for 99c if no one else bids.