Ebay selling OEM Samsung Galaxy S leather pouches for Half price!Accessories

Last Updated:

1. Terrigno

Terrigno Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Advertisement
  2. Easilyamused

Easilyamused Well-Known Member

why does it specify "for t-mobile vibrant t959 only"?

3. mikado betacam

mikado betacam New Member

I've actually tried this case out at a Sprint store during my search for a holster, but wouldn't recommend it. The Captivate does fit - don't get me wrong - but it isn't snug at all. There's a good .25 inch gap all around. The guys at Sprint actually pointed me to an HTC-branded holster for the Evo, which is a perfect fit for the Captivate.... believe it or not.

4. Terrigno

I told him about the fact that the part number he listed shows on Samsungs site that it fits the Vibrant and Captivate. He said hes going to fix that.

I have my captivate in it, and there is no Gap at all around it. It fits snug. Real snug. So Im not sure what case you were looking at? If it was at the Sprint Store, it wouldnt be the same case since sprints phones have nothing to do with that case. Its for the Vibrant and Captivate. They have a part number for that case that fits different for Sprints Epic probably. Thats why it was bigger. Different phones, same looking case though.

5. Terrigno

6. sremick

sremick Well-Known Member

1) Is it real leather? Seems 99% of eBay auctions saying "leather" aren't real.

2) Is there enough room to keep the phone in it with the Bodyglove bumper still on it?

7. Terrigno

8. Themasterofnone

Themasterofnone New Member

What are the chances that this is a knockoff? With the 9.99 X 2 Captivate batteries + charger ebay auctions going on I'm assuming that manufacturing a case like this would be no problem. Most footwear is copied early on in the production process I'm sure that OEM cases would be no different.

I'm not knocking the quality, I imagine that it's pretty good actually but you don't get something for nothing.