• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Ebay selling OEM Samsung Galaxy S leather pouches for Half price!

Terrigno

Jul 16, 2010
North Carolina
SGH T959 Vibrant Galaxy S Samsung OEM Leather Pouch - eBay (item 110594534575 end time Oct-07-10 09:48:39 PDT)

This seller is selling the red and black OEM Samsung Galaxy S phone case for half price. I confirmend with his advertised part number on Samsungs site and that part number shows that case for the Captivate AND the Vibrant. Samsung wants $40. I got the black one from this seller for $20 shipped. Came today and its official! Love it to death. Fits the Captivate perfect!

I've actually tried this case out at a Sprint store during my search for a holster, but wouldn't recommend it. The Captivate does fit - don't get me wrong - but it isn't snug at all. There's a good .25 inch gap all around. The guys at Sprint actually pointed me to an HTC-branded holster for the Evo, which is a perfect fit for the Captivate.... believe it or not.

Upvote 0
I told him about the fact that the part number he listed shows on Samsungs site that it fits the Vibrant and Captivate. He said hes going to fix that.

I have my captivate in it, and there is no Gap at all around it. It fits snug. Real snug. So Im not sure what case you were looking at? If it was at the Sprint Store, it wouldnt be the same case since sprints phones have nothing to do with that case. Its for the Vibrant and Captivate. They have a part number for that case that fits different for Sprints Epic probably. Thats why it was bigger. Different phones, same looking case though.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
What are the chances that this is a knockoff? With the 9.99 X 2 Captivate batteries + charger ebay auctions going on I'm assuming that manufacturing a case like this would be no problem. Most footwear is copied early on in the production process I'm sure that OEM cases would be no different.

I'm not knocking the quality, I imagine that it's pretty good actually but you don't get something for nothing.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones