1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

ebay

Last Updated:

1. kyler

kyler New Member This Topic's Starter

Hello all, unfortunately I do not have an android phone yet. I have a huge ebay store and was wondering if anybody has experience with doing administrative stuff on ebay with the android phone. I am looking at getting the Motorola Droid, and need to know if I can list items, manage invoices, etc. If I can't do this in the ebay app can I do it easily in the web browser? Thank you.

Advertisement
  2. digdug1

digdug1 Well-Known Member

the ebay app is basically like my ebay. as far as manage invoices you can use the browser if you can get used to the screen size!

3. meekrab

meekrab Well-Known Member

If your purchase of the phone is contingent on it's functionality with ebay, either through the app of browser, I would strongly suggest that you go to a verizon store and try it out yourself. The app has limited functionality, like the previous poster said its basically like my ebay.

You can access both the mobile and full versions of the website in the browser, but again my biggest concern would be ease of use with the screen. Considering your implied sales volume with a "huge" store, you may consider waiting for the Droid X, whose screen is substantially larger. In my personal experience with listing items for sale, I've been satisfied with the droid overall, but I do not manage an ebay store so your experience might be different.

4. inssane

inssane Well-Known Member

Maybe contact the business side of Verizon customer service. I worked for a large IT reseller, and the manufacturers usually have specific information regarding functionality and specific business applications (not apps, that is).

5. takeshi

takeshi Well-Known Member

Can you not try one out in person to see if it meets your needs?