ebuddy = HACKERS?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by natnat, Sep 16, 2010.

1. natnat

natnat Well-Known Member

Jul 28, 2010
    Essex - United Kingdon
    Hi guys,

Has anyone else had this problem?
    I downloaded ebuddy a few days ago and uploaded details of my facbook and email accounts so I could use it.
    Within 24 hours I was getting warnings from facebook and my email provider saying that someone had tried to acces my accounts from Equadoor and the united arab emirates!
    I changes my passwords on the accounts and the same thing happened the next day.

This can't be coincidence surely. I have deleted my info from ebuddy and have not had any warnings as yet. Very worrying.

Advertisement

2. Xavier

Xavier Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2010
    Senior Tester - Orange UK/T-Mobile
    Bristol
    This might be that their servers are located there.. I had a similar problem where I installed a FB gadget into Gmail and the proxy server for that was located in Germany.. Natually FB warned me about this and advised me to change my pass as a result..

Just a though.. Maybe?

3. natnat

natnat Well-Known Member

Jul 28, 2010
    Essex - United Kingdon
    this did cross my mind but it was 2 different locations, equador and the arab emirates. Very odd but I have changed my passwords on everything and closed the ebuddy account down.
    So far so good.

4. natnat

natnat Well-Known Member

Jul 28, 2010
    Essex - United Kingdon
    just to update. After leaving it a while I reinstalled e buddy and within 48 hours I started getting my facebook account hacked again. So uninstaled :(

5. Legato

Legato Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2010
    Telecom Switch Tech
    Milford MA
    that is odd..i have been using ebuddy for months and have never had this issue ever

6. 1ceb0x

1ceb0x Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    game tester E.A
    Bucharest
    Me 2. using ebuddy for like...5 months, and never had problems. OFC, i didn't put mails/fb logging accounts so....

Tags: