Ecost for Incredible AccessoriesAccessories

Last Updated:

1. random155

random155 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Just wanted to let everyone know NOT to buy from Ecost.com. Their shipping times are inexcusable and customer service is absolutely awful. I bought a bluetooth from their website and realized it did not come in retail packaging... but it also didnt come with ANY of the accessories that its supposed to. I emailed them and they said... "it states that it does not come in retail packaging".... how the hell is that supposed to mean that it doesnt come with the accessories that are supposed to be included. Anyway... dont buy from them... they suck.

Advertisement
  2. Karuk

Karuk Well-Known Member

Suck you got screwed. Accessory One on Amazon.com has been rock solid for my purchases.

3. Terabethia

Terabethia Well-Known Member

Well in all fairness, when something is being shipped "not in retail packaging", then that generally means that you are getting just the product, not the accessories.

Do you have a link to the specific item you bought off the site? I just checked them and it seems they are pretty specific. For instance, this one clearly says "headset and charger only".

Not saying they are a legimiate site or even a good site, I don't know. I have never used them. But their listings do seem specific. Shipping delays suck though :(

4. random155

random155 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter