Efficient way to add a contact and then linking them?Support

Last Updated:

1. wonderbread

wonderbread Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I am some facebook contacts that don't have phone numbers on their fb accounts so I go to People and then click Add Contact, I enter their name and number and then I hit save. I then have to search for the contact and then edit and link them. Is there a more efficient way to do this? For instance, is there a way to link a contact from the "Add contact" form instead of hitting save and then searching for the contact you just saved?

thanks

Advertisement
  2. ubet

ubet Well-Known Member

Yes, upper right hand corner their is an icon that will be grey or dark that looks like a piece of chain, click on it and it will come up with a screen to search your contacts and sync.

daftlush likes this.
  3. wonderbread

wonderbread Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

That icon only appears after you have saved a contact and then go back and edit it. I am already using this icon to link as it's the only way to link. What i'm looking for is a way to link a contact from the same screen as the page where you add them.

So... to clarify, please goto "People" then click "Add contact". From this screen, how do I link the contact? As you will see, there is no link option and after you have saved the contact it brings you back to the list of contacts and you must search the list for the contact you just added and then edit it and THEN link it. I have a bunch of numbers to transfer over from my old phone and this sequence just seems like it should be more efficient.