• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

elow(can u plz help)

sherilim08

Lurker
Mar 10, 2010
can i post my prob here?
sorry for this but i'm new in this forum so i don't know where to post and how to post this

i can't see my files now even though my hard disk space is still the same. i can still see my pictures by clicking start then selecting pictures... as well as my mp3 when i open windows media player. but the big problem is i can't access any files when i use my documents folder. when i browse there only few files such as two pics and 2 .docx.

i tried to open my computer but i can't access to "documents and Setting"

i only think this happened because of a virus, before i encounter this i inserted a USB from my friend... and then a dialog box suddenly appeared which i just ignored.. still that dialog box appears in my desktop and can't be removed.

Imageshack - 43166142f.jpg here the picture of that dialog box.

please i really need ur help
email me if you have an idea about my prob thank u :D

can i post my prob here?
sorry for this but i'm new in this forum so i don't know where to post and how to post this

i can't see my files now even though my hard disk space is still the same. i can still see my pictures by clicking start then selecting pictures... as well as my mp3 when i open windows media player. but the big problem is i can't access any files when i use my documents folder. when i browse there only few files such as two pics and 2 .docx.

i tried to open my computer but i can't access to "documents and Setting"

i only think this happened because of a virus, before i encounter this i inserted a USB from my friend... and then a dialog box suddenly appeared which i just ignored.. still that dialog box appears in my desktop and can't be removed.

Imageshack - 43166142f.jpg here the picture of that dialog box.

please i really need ur help
email me if you have an idea about my prob thank u :D

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Introductions is not the place to post your questions... you need to find the most appropriate forum and create a thread there.

Also your question doesn't seem phone related.

this post moved to the lounge ..

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones