"Else" cellphone-Israeli-Anybody heard of it?

Last Updated:

1. mybad

mybad Active Member This Topic's Starter

ELSE Mobile

Hope I'm not breaking any rules, as that is not my intetion. I was reading about this phone in a magazine and it says it will be in the US/Europe mid-2010. Has anybody else (pun intended) heard of this phone?

Advertisement
  2. neodorian

neodorian Well-Known Member

3. cary328is

cary328is Well-Known Member

I researched them a while back but found out the phone they are releasing only has a cortex A8 processor. The UI design is pretty cool though but I imagine they might have a tough time attracting developers

4. mybad

mybad Active Member This Topic's Starter

I understood everything you just said........not.

5. cary328is

cary328is Well-Known Member

oops sorry! I just responded to your "mentor" thread... :D

Basically I'm just saying that the ELSE phone doesn't have the latest and greatest stuff to make it run as fast as the EVO. The UI (user interface) is basically how easy it is to use the commands, buttons, and icons on the screen. It seems very intuitive to drag and select certain items so they did a great job making it look and feel easy to learn. The only thing I was concerned about is how many apps (games, programs) will be available because it's such a new phone and it doesnt have a lot of developers (nerds who make games and programs) yet.

6. CRPercodani

CRPercodani OFWGKTA VIP Member

What bothers me about it is how everything is blue. I wouldn't want everything to be the same color on my phone. And you say it only has a cortex a8 like that is a bad thing, but the a8 can be clocked up to 1ghz stock. Most manufacturers just choose to use it way under that clock speed, and really besides the snadragon what other mobile proc is better then the a8?

7. Oridus

Oridus Well-Known Member

I think that UI is hot. But my favorite color is blue. I think that's why I was attracted to this site. The alien up top is blue - and the background is ^_^. J/k j/k