Email 101.. Anyone teaching this?

Last Updated:

1. Frank_Toronto

Frank_Toronto Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

In my searches regarding email setup I found bits and pieces of what I was needing help with but I am hoping in this thread I can get more specific information from you e-mail gurus. :)

Coming from a BB Bold, I am finding email with the stock app a bit less efficient. I think from the feedback I have read, K9 may address some of this.

1. On my home page I like the visual notification of new mail... but when I click it, it opens the last Inbox I was viewing when I would prefer if it went right to the unread mail in all of my 3 accounts. Is this possible in the stock app? K9? other?

2. This leads to having to switch between inboxes. A bit of a pain. Does K9 group them all in one view?

3. On my Bold I had a "Today" view which listed new mail right on the homepage. Very handy! Is there an App or Theme that will accomplish this? If so, is it just a view or can you click on the mail directly from the Home Page.

Any advice, suggestions greatly appreciated.

Cheers!

Advertisement
  2. Frank_Toronto

Frank_Toronto Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Anyone home? :(

3. SUroot

SUroot Well-Known Member Developer

There is a Mail widget which shows you your mail, although you may have to swipe through them instead of having a list.

Also, Pure messenger will show in a list. It can also show sms, facebook...

You could just give k9 a try...