email accountsSupport

Last Updated:

1. barry baker

barry baker Member This Topic's Starter

I have 2 email accounts, one with email.com and one with googlemail. the google one work brilliant, within seconds of sending an email it flips up on my screen, my email.com which is pop3 will only get emails if i open the inbox.

Am i doing something wrong, i have got it set to check every 5 mins.

Advertisement
  2. digg530

digg530 New Member

Sorry, I can't answer your question but maybe you can help me?? I am trying to register an email.com address and an error keeps coming up saying 'wrong username/password. What settings did you use to connect to your account through the email app? Thanks!

3. Rob

Rob I'm tellin' mommy on you! Administrator

digg530 please keep on track and don't "hijack" threads. If you have a completely different question, you should start a new thread please.

4. barry baker

barry baker Member This Topic's Starter

it's mail.com now, they dont use email.com but the email address still work ????

5. g1tube

g1tube Well-Known Member

I tried setting up multiple email accounts on my G1,

First one was gmail which set up with no problems but with my other email address i was having problems setting up so i have just forwarded all emails to my gmail account.

6. lkosova

lkosova Well-Known Member

I had slight issue with my standard Yahoo account. Then I connected to my home wifi and tried again and this connected to my yahoo.com account and since rc 30 seems to be working without connection error.

I like the idea of transferring the accounts but never used Gmail and just don't need two accounts.

Larry