email and facebook textsSupport

Last Updated:

1. kckaylie

kckaylie New Member This Topic's Starter

Aug 3, 2010
    so a few days ago the texts i was getting from facebook (facebook mobile) stopped working. so i unregistered my number on fb hoping i could just reset it. i never received the fb confirmation text. still haven't been able to get it. i've taken it into sprint and called sprint, no one fixed my problem. anyone had a similar problem or any advice?

also after my froyo update my hotmail updates stopped working. i'm not getting any of my emails from my hotmail account whatsoever. i've deleted and readded the account and it's still not working. taken out the battery for both of these problems...nothing's working. is it a bug or is my phone messed up???

2. JerseyDROID

JerseyDROID Member

Jul 26, 2010

Hotmail worked fine for me since i bought the phone over a month ago. I even deleted the account before froyo and set it up again with no problem. Today i noticed my hotmail emails were not showing any of the text so i deleted the account and went to set it up again and now it keeps saying it cannot connect to the server. Atleast before it worked and let em know when i got emails. now i can't even set it up. Any ideas or is this all froyo related???