1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Email app or functionality

Last Updated:

1. caz06

caz06 New Member This Topic's Starter

I come from using a blackberry and am now using the samsun fascinate. I have my work email set up but one thing i havent found the ability to do is to perform a search for my emails. On my blackberry I was able to search by subject, person's name and read/unread and i was looking to do the same thing but i have not found where i can do that or an app that will assist me with this.

Advertisement
  2. sitlet

sitlet Banned

Doesnt hitting the search button while in the email app work?

3. caz06

caz06 New Member This Topic's Starter

I did not even think of that and yes it does. With using that though, it removes the ability to check off emails for deleting multiple messages at once. I get on avergage 100-200 emails daily (copied on support emails for my company) so being able to mass delete messages is ideal along with being able to group up emails by a certain subject to delete those right away as well.

I know creating a rule in outlook may help and I have done this but have run into issues with the rule deleting pertinant emails.

Was hoping there could be an app out there that would have similar functionality to that of a blackberry. One of the only things i miss from my curve :(