• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Email App Size is 64 Megs = Why?

AmericanHero

Nov 3, 2009
I have 2 email POP acounts that I check with my Hero.(stock email app) I also have a gmail account of course. I keep these very tidy. Even when I clear out all messages my Data usage still says 64 Megabytes. What's going on? Is this on my SD card or am I using phone memory for this? Thanks for any help. I have been searching here on the forum without luck.

Jack

Are you rooted or stock ??

I have 2 email POP acounts that I check with my Hero.(stock email app) I also have a gmail account of course. I keep these very tidy. Even when I clear out all messages my Data usage still says 64 Megabytes. What's going on? Is this on my SD card or am I using phone memory for this? Thanks for any help. I have been searching here on the forum without luck.

Jack

Upvote 0
one more time... This one stuck!

Things are back to normal and all is well. I now have a 100 megs instead of 15 megs. I have the same apps installed. Go figure. I sure would like to know how to fix this besides starting from scratch. That's kind of a Microsoft Windows mentality. :) We should be evolved past this point by now with Android. Thanks for the help friends. I appreciate it very much.

Jack

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones