Email AppSupport

Last Updated:

1. Dbnguy

Dbnguy Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Anyone using any other email app that is as close to the std one as possible? I dont mind it but need something with multi select function :)

My biggest gripe with the std app is that you have to select one email at a time to delete it, then you have to go into the trash folder and repeat the same process all over again to remove the deleted emails :mad:

Bit of a ball ache when you receive in excess of 15 to 20 emails...

Any advice? Have tried K9 Mail but that force closes every time I try read mail in the Inbox ????

Lee

Advertisement
  2. gunny5821

gunny5821 Well-Known Member

Have you tried to use Timescape? I use it and it works like a charm...

3. Dbnguy

Dbnguy Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

TIMESCAPE??? For email? Phwoar looks like I haven given that app the credit it deserves??? ;-)

will play today and see. Thanks Gunny...

4. gunny5821

I have it setup where everything flows through there; missed calls, voicemail, email, facebook, twitter, etc..etc..

It's part of the custom UI along with Mediascape, which by the way is the coolest media player!

Good Luck!

5. rosered

rosered VIP Member VIP Member

I use K9 mail, it lets you batch delete which is perfect for me. It is very customisable and if you were a kid in the UK in the 1970's then even the icon is cool ;)

Hey Gunny, how ya doing? Doesn't timescape only bring together your notifications? Its not actually an email app. Or have I missed something big, perhaps its your sparkly new handset that has something we dont!?

6. gunny5821

It brings in my email to notify and than you touch the email icon on the card and it opens the email up... Sent you a THANKS staying with the X10... THANKS!

7. powerkiter

powerkiter Well-Known Member

Give maildroid a shot, nice and easy to use multi delete, editable signature and multiple accounts and your notified with a blue led and drag the notification bar down to see at a glance what account the email has been received from.