• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Email App

stevcha

Android Expert
Nov 6, 2009
Im currently using Myn's 2.2 and use the email app to check my accounts. I noticed that there's no way of selecting multiple emails to delete them like the Gmail app. When I played around with CM 6.1 the other day it allowed me to select multiple emails in the email app just like the Gmail app. Is there anyway to get this function in Myn's?,

Im currently using Myn's 2.2 and use the email app to check my accounts. I noticed that there's no way of selecting multiple emails to delete them like the Gmail app. When I played around with CM 6.1 the other day it allowed me to select multiple emails in the email app just like the Gmail app. Is there anyway to get this function in Myn's?,

You can use an alternate application.

AOSP stock email works a little differently then the HTC sense based version, thus in each there are features the other does not have.
Alternate options are:

K-9 Mail (my personal pref)
Maildroid

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones