Email Attachments Continue to DuplicateSupport

1. Luftmenshca

Luftmenshca New Member

Hey guys, I'm hoping someone can help me out!

Although I don't believe this is causing any memory issues I have to report that I continue to find copies of downloaded email attachments (photos/ text/ documents etc) on my sd card.

As an example, I currently have 1530 photos filed under "All Photos" approximately 1500 of them are copies of a tiny jpeg. I also have about 900 copies of my sisters resume on my phone and they continue to duplicate even though I've deleted those emails/ deleted thousands of previous copies/ pulled the battery/ updated sense ui recently to version 3.0 software 1.45.6665.

First can anyone help me stop this really strange process?
    Second, is there anyway to select "to end" in order to delete these copies more efficiently than thumbing each one and doing a batch delete?

I'm new to android, but pretty good with tech so go easy/intermediate on the jargon. Thanks!

Advertisement
    :
  2. lucas.childers

lucas.childers Well-Known Member

I've never heard of that before. I know it would suck, but it seems that you should do a factory reset. Something is really wrong.
  3. Kunnath

Kunnath New Member

I have the same problem and its eating away memory in a week. I have to force delete the files! Any help???
  4. Kunnath

Kunnath New Member

"Second, is there anyway to select "to end" in order to delete these copies more efficiently than thumbing each one and doing a batch delete?"

I select the folder "download" and delete as a whole every week. Dont worry it will create the folder automatically next time.