Email Auto-Sync Issue

1. FoxyRoxy13

FoxyRoxy13 Member

Ok, so I have several email accounts set up on my Samsung Galaxy Note 2. All of them are set to sync automatically and auto sync is enabled. All of the accounts auto sync as expected except one of them. It is a live.ca email account. There is another hotmail.com account that auto syncs just fine. Was just wondering if anyone has experienced this and if anyone knows of a possible cause/fix. The live.ca email account does manually sync just fine so I know it's not an email setup issue.

Thanks in advance ^_^

Advertisement
    :
  2. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator Guide

First off welcome :)

Secondly, thread moved to Android Applications forum.

Lastly, did you make sure to set up the email correctly? With the right IMAP or POP information?
  3. FoxyRoxy13

FoxyRoxy13 Member

Well it's my understanding that if the email settings were incorrect the manual sync wouldn't work. plus its a live.ca email so the phone went through all the setup for me. I didn't have to type in pop and smtp server info, just the email address and password.
  4. FoxyRoxy13

FoxyRoxy13 Member

anyone have any other suggestions for this issue?
  5. RyanB

RyanB Distributor of Awesome VIP Member

OP, I think you're right about the manual sync, though I'm curious as to where you logged into. Did you set it up under ACCOUNTS AND SYNC in your SETTINGS, or did you set it up in an app?