email / calendar appSupport

Last Updated:

1. ryno1974

ryno1974 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I know everyone thinks Moxier sucks, but I need something that will sync up my work email, work calendar, work tasks, and contacts all from an exchange server. I have moxier set up to flow through my webmail account and it woks pretty well. I was also using K9 for my personal email prior to 2.1 update this past weekend. Does any one have a suggestion as to what to use to replace moxier , and what app to use for my personal email?

Thanks

Advertisement
  2. clockwork58

clockwork58 Well-Known Member

I use Moxier to link my work emails/calendar and contacts.
    I know people complain about it, but aside from it always running for people who don't use it (hence why they want it removed), the app itself isn't that bad. It gets the job done when you're out and about.

I just hate it's kinda stupid to resync. As in, I check my emails on my pc, and if I haven't touched my phone for hours, the emails still appear as new.

3. madmurdoch

madmurdoch Well-Known Member

I use Google Calendar Sync for Calendar and Tasks (PC) with Jorte Calendar (X10).

For Contacts I use Google Outlook Contact Sync (PC) and Handscent (X10).

Email is standard Gmail/Sky.

Sounds complicated but now it's set up it all syncs in background and as I change things either on PC, phone or web, they all change bar my Outlook contacts as that is set to one way. It is changeable though.

Both Google PC apps run on startup and sit in background, even with Outlook not running.