1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Email client with iPhone features

1. JoeColorado

JoeColorado New Member

I am in the process of running with the bus over my iPhone 3G, which has gotten totally unreliable.
    Currently I am playing with the thought of ordering an Atrix.... or maybe waiting for the Infuse 4G.
    I am not too much into the 4G (no Skype for front facing camera, hegemonial system of Apple, and unreliable keyboard for emailing, etc).

Maybe there are users with useful opinions out there.

There is one feature that I really love with the iPhone. And this is he grouping and handling of emails.

1. Getting all email accounts and the Outlook Exchange 2010 account consolidated into one email thread. Is this something the K-9 Mail client handles well?
    2. Is there a function to group messages by thread / conversation, like the iPhone does? This is a very efficient method to keep the mailbox organized.

I tried to find more information in these areas in the forums but failed so far.

Thanks for any advise

Advertisement
    :
  2. rkrasny

rkrasny Active Member

I am an iphone convert to android and email is my one (albeit relatively small) complaint. I think I've tried all the email programs I could find including stock android 2.2, Touchdown Sync (for android 2.x), Roadsync (same makers as documents to go) and K9. None was perfect and touchdown worked best for me overall. The universal inbox feature is very common but I am not aware anyone supports the same conversation thread view as one sees in outlook and in the iphone but I would check each program's website to be sure.