email days vs quantityGeneral

Last Updated:

1. jlb0305

jlb0305 Well-Known Member

I've looked all over and not found anything on this.

I had 2 HTC phones before my galaxy (incredible and rezound). The HTC email app allowed me to sync a certain number of days of email instead of a number of emails. This worked great for me and my wife as nothing changed as you deleted emails. Now on my S4 if I delete an email an old one pops up as new (unread notice on icon). Is there another android email app like the HTC one that will allow me to sync a number of days not emails? Or does anyone know if I pull the app from my root zip files on my laptop for the rezound if it will work on the S4 -> I figure it needs some sense stuff for widgets to function but the core app may not need sense.

Really I just want an email app (preferably free) that has a similar function to the HTC one. Every one I find has the quantity of email option though not a time option.

Advertisement
  2. scott_

scott_ Well-Known Member

My Gmail app has a settings option to set the # of days for sync. I think the default is 30 days.
  3. jlb0305

Sorry I meant for non gmail (other email addresses) it keeps pulling email i've already read and listing them as new/unread after I delete an email.
  4. jlb0305

Ok if there isn't an app is there a way to stop enail older than a few days from reappearing in my inbox after deleting them or stop emails from reappearing as new after they have left the inbox then reappear.