Email / display email as attachmentsSupport

1. dmclambjr

dmclambjr New Member

All,

Thanks for looking, this is my issue. I am a member of forum, they use a program called Mailman to send out emails to all of their members. I have registered my Hotmail, yahoo and gmail accounts with them just to help figure out this problem. When myself and other members receives the email on our android smartphones, the email does not contain any messages. It only displays the message as attachments, when you click the attachment link, it just goes to a Webb page, and says it can't be found.

So, I have downloaded each of their own apps (hotmail,yahoo,gmail) trying to see if that was the solution, it was not. Emails are still coming into my mailbox, with no message and has attachments that I can't open or read.

So, I wondered if it was the mailman mail server causing the problem, (maybe it was configuered to do so) so I used a computer and logged into each of my email address using the Webb. All three of them displayed the emails correctly.

Since the emails are displaying correctly on any computer I have used to check my email, I can only believe it's within settings on mine and my coworkers phones. Any advice will be appreciated

Duffel

Advertisement
    :
  2. murph555

murph555 New Member

I have exactly the same issue. Several people on the Mailman list who have Android phones can see the emails, and several can't. I called Verizon today to see what they have on this, and they couldn't come up with any answers.