Email folders issueSupport

Last Updated:

1. thekastone

thekastone Active Member This Topic's Starter

Hey guys, I have my evo synced to both my yahoo and my gmail account. When browsing my inbox on each account, I cannot find a way to view the different folders I have. When hitting menu, i see the folders button at the bottom left but when I hit it, I see trash, sent, drafts and outbox only.

Anyone figure this out?

Advertisement
  2. Berner

Berner Well-Known Member

Gmail doesn't have folders; it has labels. To view by label hit Menu | View Labels and choose the label you want to filter by.

3. thekastone

thekastone Active Member This Topic's Starter

I dont understand what you are getting it, I am checking my email through the mail widget on my Evo. Yahoo and Live accounts. I need to know how to navigate to other folders I have labeled. If I want to move an email from my inbox to another place, my only options are Trash, Sent, and Drafts.

4. Berner

Berner Well-Known Member

The HTC Sense widget doesn't do labels, IIRC. You'll need to use the Gmail app.

5. whiteacre

whiteacre Member

If you need to save something, hit reply and then save as Draft. Not a great solution, but it will keep you from deleting emails you want to save

6. tonystark622

tonystark622 New Member

thekastone, did you ever get an answer to this? I can't figure it out either.

Tony

7. majortom56

majortom56 New Member

Hi thekastone / all. I have similar prob with my Desire trying to view hotmail folders I have set up on pc. Don't really want to go back to putting all mail in one folder! Any advice? Cheers

8. BeachBlonde

BeachBlonde Member

I have this issue plus a similar one with AOL folders not showing up or syncing that began when i got my palm pre & it had its first major software update. Folders i had used for 10+ yrs just 'went away'. Was hoping they wld return with EVO setup but no. They are fine on my laptop. So what is the deal?.