email forward issue?Support

Last Updated:

1. hrohibil

hrohibil New Member This Topic's Starter

Hi.
    I have setup my own email settings in the phones internal mail app and it works great regarding sending and reciving mails.
    I am having problems when i want to forward a mail, it only sends the text which I have written and not the actual forwarding mail???
    What to do??

Advertisement
  2. kcour2006

kcour2006 Member

I have the same issue. I'm a new android user and I can't believe we are the only ones with this issue.

I noticed that other forums show folks having this issue as well. As far as I can tell there is no fix. Perhaps using another email client.

Perhaps someone will read this and comment!

3. glaxo

glaxo New Member

Yes, I used to have the Samsung Galaxy S and I had the same issues. I returned that phone and got the GX2. Well, guess what? I'm having the same issue. So, I dont know what is it now? does the problem present with all androids worldwide or just with T-mobile.
    While I owned the Galaxy S; I called tech support with T-mobile and they could not figure it out then they gave me the tech support phone number with Samsung. Well, I called Samsung and after 10 minutes they transfered my call to Level 3 technical support. Well, after 15 minutes they did not know what cause it. They (tech support) suggested me to download an e-mail aplication (droid mail) to get what I want. HEELLOOO!!!
    So, at this point I dont know if this issue is happening with all androids phones or what?.
    I left Iphone to try android and I really regreted!!! I coming back with apple. Sorry for all of you that Loves Android, but Android (in my experiense) su...........!!!
    Now, if anybody out there knows how to fix this issue please let us know!!!

4. JILLE123

JILLE123 New Member

Having the same darn issue! Mostly this seems to occur when I am trying to forward a message that is anything but just straight text. So, like a hotel confirmation, or an online order...I click forward message, and everything comes across completely blank. Very frustrating!!! I assume no one has found any solutions to this since last posted?