• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help email has stopped unexpectedly...

i am new not only to my vibrant but also to smart phones. i've had the phone for just over a month and have had no problem getting my email from my earthlink account until this week. when trying to get my email, a box appears saying, "sorry, the application Email (process.com.android.email) has stopped unexpectedly. please try again." monday the email worked on and off, yesterday it wasn't available almost the entire day. today i was okay until an hour ago. i would appreciate any help/advise you can offer.....
thanks
p.s. another question, why does it take longer for my mail to show on my gmail on the phone than on my computer? i have a letter on my computer gmail account all morning but it has shown on the phone yet.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones