Email issues with ComcastSupport

Last Updated:

1. Deb.Bru

Deb.Bru Member This Topic's Starter

I hope this is a new thread..

I have the fascinate and always have to power off and on to get my comcast emails to load.

Called verizon 2x and was back in store with no help.

I can get gmail when this is going on ..but my comcast emails do not load..unless i reboot the phone...

Any ideas?

Advertisement
  2. esn

esn Well-Known Member

I forward all my comcast.net emails to my gmail account and get them with no problem!

3. Deb.Bru

Will I still be able to get them on outlook on my home computer or on the comcast.net?

4. esn

esn Well-Known Member

Not sure about outlook but yes you can still get them on comcast.

5. Deb.Bru

I forwarded my emails to gmail...all seemed to be working yesterday..Then got up this am...and no emails since yesterday...So had to power off again...

Any ideas or is this phone defective...My husband's does the same...so maybe a bad batch?

Thanks

6. jdoc

jdoc New Member

I've had my Samsung fascinate phone for about three weeks. I've had the same problem with receiving my comcast email. I was on the phone with tech support or in the store almost every day. I talked to Verizon wireless, comcast, and Samsung. Neither Samsung or Comcast were aware of any email issues. Verizon Wireless tech support said they weren't but one of the stores said they were after the purchase. I've done everything you've done.....pulled the battery, rebooted the system, forwarded all mail thru gmail, changed the email port settings, even switched out for a new phone. Nothing works for more than a couple days. Seems like Samsung and Comcast could come up with a fix. The new phone is having the same issues.