Email NotificationsSupport

Last Updated:

1. Eric-VTX

Eric-VTX Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I don't know what the heck is going on with our moments? My wife and I are not not getting any email notifications even though i did use to get some? I only have one account set up which is yahoo on both phones, and nothing! So unless I check maually to see if i got anything i won't know until i open my email account.... Can someone please help?

is there an app which this can work better?
    thanks!

Advertisement
  2. chibucks

chibucks Well-Known Member

Yahoo on the native Mail app is hit or miss (since we're really just using a workaround). People have recommended K-9 as an alternative...

3. Eric-VTX

K-9 an app? not really sure sorry....
    Funny thing is that i set up gmail...now i have 2 emails on my list but none are giving me an email notification on the task bar? I get text (chompsms) voicemail, etc...but no email. i do see them when i open them but not at the moment...i also unchecked it from my ATK advance killer...thanks for the help and reponse!

4. chibucks

chibucks Well-Known Member

k-9 is an app.

did you check in the email app to makes sure that notifications are set? i know for yahoo, i don't always get notifications; but my gmail it's consistent.

5. Eric-VTX

Yes, I'm actually in the process of rebooting my phone? I had Yahoo...first and it work sometime, and not.
    So I added a gmail accnt, to see if this helps and actually is the primary. Now i'm not sure if this will link up or whatever is suppose to do? I now i set and the outgoing and incoming went thru.
    Does k-9 show in the task bar, as wellphones comes out of sleep?
    thanks