• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Email notifications

I'm not receiving any email notifications when I subscribe to a thread. Also I'm not getting subscribed to a thread when I post a reply. Is this something I haave to fix in the user cp. I've looked everywhere. My pc is now down so I only have access from my g1. Is there a Mod that can help me get this resolved?

1st, I assume you have gone to USER CP and entered your Email address.

2nd, You will NOT get emails for subscriptions YOU reply to ... (why would you need to be emailed ...that you just posted ...?)

Upvote 0
I thought I would get a notification when someone replies to a thread I've subscribed to or posted in. That's usually the case in any forum I've ever been on.

You should get notification to posts to a subscribed thread from others posting but NOT to your own post ... are you subscribed to this thread ?

If you are you will receive an email provided you did the proper setup in your profile area ...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones