1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Email photo not working?

1. hohoXD1233

hohoXD1233 New Member

Hey guys, was hoping you could help me with this profile I tried to set up. It's in case the phone gets stolen, I wanted to set it so that after I send the phone a particular message from any other phone, it'll take a picture of the person using the front camera and email the photo to my main email address. Now I've followed all the guides which show you how to do it using python, but whenever I try it out, it takes the picture and everything and it sends the email, but the picture isn't attached. I'm not too sure what I'm doing wrong here, I've checked the file location numerous times as well as the variables and it's all fine. I'm using a Nexus 4 on 4.2 if that makes any difference.

Also, didn't want to make another thread about this but is it possible to set an alarm automatically depending on what the first event of the following day is? For example if I have a lecture at 9am, can I make it so that an alarm is set 2 hours prior to this, whilst if I have nothing then no alarm is set?

Advertisement
    :