• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Email Problem

sleonn

Lurker
Oct 13, 2009
hi .... I'm android system support. I have buy the T-Mobile G1 before and I have change to HTC hero yesterday. But I still facing a same problem with this 2 phone. That was a problem connect to my company email account. It can receive an email but cannot sent out when using the Sim Card connect to 3G. But if using WIFI that is no problem for receive and sent email. Did anyone have facing this problem before. Can anyone give me any solution to solve it.

Thank You.

Hi Guy... I from Manila... I were using GLOBE provider.... I have using IPHONE 3G.... I have change the SIM Card to there IPHONE 3G. It no problem to sent and receive email from my company server. But for ANDROID it cannot sent email through my company email server using 3G connection, but it can sent the email through by the WIFI. My home network are not connecting with my company server, that is personal network.
But for gmail, is ok to sent and receive.
Until now i really don't know why my mobile cannot sent email through my company server. So did anyone know what is the problem are or have any solution can solve the problem.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones