• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Email Problem

sebinsaif

Lurker
Feb 24, 2012
Dear All,
Am just new to android with my Galaxy S2. I configured my Gmail and its sending & receiving mails well. but, while am configuring my office mail, its receiving but when i read, its automatically disappearing. and if i read the mail in Galaxy S2, that same mail will not come to outlook. The rest, Galaxy S2 is a GOOOD smart phone.

Please help me in this issue.....

Dear All,
Am just new to android with my Galaxy S2. I configured my Gmail and its sending & receiving mails well. but, while am configuring my office mail, its receiving but when i read, its automatically disappearing. and if i read the mail in Galaxy S2, that same mail will not come to outlook. The rest, Galaxy S2 is a GOOOD smart phone.

Please help me in this issue.....

Welcome to the forums, sebinsaif.

What do you mean by "..automatically disappearing..?" Can you view the email content, but only temporarily? Or are you seeing only the email header, then when you try to view the email, it does not appear at all?

If Gmail is working ok and the issue is only with corporate email, I'm nearly certain the issues has to do with configuration. Be sure the settings (smtp, etc) match those of other users in that environment who are successfully retrieving and reading emails. Here's a tutorial on Outlook:

http://products.secureserver.net/email/email_outlook.htm

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones