Email problemSupport

Last Updated:

1. johnaachen

johnaachen Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I thought that I had my email all sorted but apparently not! I have my email synced with my hotmail account but somehow it is picking up ALL emails from my hotmail account...even the ones which I have deleted and cannot read anymore if I go online into Hotmail!

How can I fix this?!

Advertisement
  2. Crash27

Crash27 Well-Known Member

I am sure when you open your email on your phone if you click the Select button it pops up with the options menu, select Account Settings, Under there you will see your incoming and outgoing settings, under there you will see the settings for Delete Email From The Server. Under there is some options, this should clear that up, and there are a few more options under there to you may want to browse through, there are also a lot of settings under your Hotmail account online for the Mobile to, you may want to browse through there to.

3. johnaachen

johnaachen Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

THanks Crash27 but it's not that - that is used to delete emails from the server from my phone i.e. by deleting emails on my phone which subsequently get deleted on the server. My problem is that email on my phone is not syncing correctly - even if I have deleted email on the server it is still stored on my phone...effectively giving me a list of EVERY email I have ever received!

4. Smg

Smg Well-Known Member

5. mkeats

mkeats New Member

Has anyone had a fix or found a fix for this yet? I have the same problem and have logged a call with SE but as of yet no joy!