email problemsSupport

Last Updated: 2011-10-30 09:56:19
  1. leonh

leonh New Member

Hi there,
    I have an optus mytab zte v90, and i connect both using wifi or 3g. My problem relates to email downloads when in wifi mode, the tab will not download email. In 3g mode it downloads fine but not in wifi, i think all the settings are ok. Occasionally it seems to work, but as a rule it does not. The message i get is that it cannot connect to the server.
    Can anyone help
    Thanks
    Leon

Advertisement
  2. dbpaddler

dbpaddler Well-Known Member

Funny. I have a smilar problem with all of my android devices over wifi that has an acceptance-agreement type of access. So any wifi I connect to that brings up the acceptance webpage won't send and download email whether it's google's email or 3rd party like kaiten, enhanced or what not. Yet gmail works just fine. Can't figure out what the issue is. Bit I can't live on wifi at most hospitals I sell to because of the email issue so I just bring a few spare batteries becase signal strength is spotty pain in the butt. Happens on my touchpad too.
  3. leonh

leonh New Member

Would it be possible to set up a gmail account and download ones other accounts through that?
    leon