• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

email push internationally

Hey guys - I am new to android and thinking of getting the Samsung Vibrant. I currently use the Blackberry Bold and use it mainly for work emails (not on the enterprise server). T-Mobile offers BlackBerry Unlimited International E-mail, so I can get my corporate emails when traveling in Europe. I am not sure about the Samsung Vibrant and if this phone has the same capability. Obviously I do not (and cant get) an international data-plan to ensure email delivery in Europe. I checked T-Mobiles site and they do not offer something like this as a service to be added to an android phone. My question is, if there is something comparable and if it's at all possible to pick up my emails through pop3 on an android phone without spending a fortune. I am traveling only twice a year to Europe, so anything annual would most likely not make sense. I generally conveniently add the BlackBerry Unlimited International E-mail service for the time I am overseas.
Any input is appreciated.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones