Email Question - Deleted?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Last Updated:

1. trader914

trader914 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I posted this question yesterday but is no longer here. Not sure if this is a bug or what but I would really like to know the answers to these questions.

#1 - Im coming from iPhone email setup where there is only one MAIL icon to use. Within that one MAIL icon, I can include ALL of my email accounts including POP3, IMAP, yahoo, gmail and hotmail accounts. When a new email comes into any of the accounts, a notification badge pops up on my screen (lets say 4 emails). I click the MAIL icon and all of my email accts are listed along with how many new emails are in each of the accounts. Screen might look like this:

abcd@pop3.com ----------1
    abcd@yahoo.com----------1
    abcd@hotmail.com --------1
    abcd@gmail.com -----------1
    xyzd@yahoo.com ----------0

As far as I can tell on EVO, so far, I have installed the MAIL, GMAIL, YAHOO and HOTMAIL apps. I have 4 different email icons on my screen and I have to click through each of them to check the mails under these different email servers. Isn't there a way to combine ALL into just one email icon and work it like I did on the iPhone?

#2 - Is there a way to manually sync all of my mails with click of just one button? I think each mail accounts can be set with various auto settings individually.... but if I just want to download emails manually , all at once, whenever I choose, is there a way to do this with just one click?

Advertisement
  2. Kelmar

Kelmar Done by choice VIP Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.