• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help email question for people with 2.1/dd10

emcube

Nov 3, 2009
This question is for those with 2.1/dd10. If you have a gmail account and have success receiving notification as email arrives, how did you guys configure the email setting?

I have tried many different combination of settings in both email and gmail apps with no success. I didn't have any issues prior to update. Anyone running 2.1 with working push email?

This question is for those with 2.1/dd10. If you have a gmail account and have success receiving notification as email arrives, how did you guys configure the email setting?

I have tried many different combination of settings in both email and gmail apps with no success. I didn't have any issues prior to update. Anyone running 2.1 with working push email?

I didn't do anything than put my user name and password in and it works great. I do have "email notifications" checked in the settings and a ring tone selected and I have vibrate unchecked. I'm on DD10 V5 with live wallpapers if that helps at all.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones